My physical journey began because I wanted to lose the "baby weight," it got more serious because I started getting migraines which I still deal with on a regular basis. I decide to purchase beachbody on demand. It was 160.00 for a year of beachbody and a months supply of shakeology. I LOVE it. It's like netflix but they are work out videos. Currently I am doing core de force which is my favorite program so far. Since my journey started I have lost 15Ibs. I would have lost a lot more by now but I have not committed myself 100% to my health. I am doing my best but their is a fine line for me between a healthy obsession and just obsession. I put so much pressure on myself to be the best at everything. My therapist recommends I set a goal of 3-5 times a week instead of 7 days a week of working out. I try and find a happy medium and workout 4-6 times a week. Although my beachbody coach would disagree with this it is what works for me. I am not discouraging anyone from working out I am encouraging you to get moving. I also play soccer once a week in a Womens league and when it's over I am going to join yoga. I would say I eat clean 80% of the time. I am still working on the other 20%. So my physical journey is still a working progress but I have come so far since the start of my journey a year ago. I will share with you my migraine story but that is for a different time. It is long and an ongoing struggle.
My advice to you:
Get moving. Start today. Join beachbody. Join a class in your area they are all over you just have to make a commitment to one thing once a week. Fuel your body with food that will give you energy instead of making you sluggish. My grandfather always used to say "if you can't raise it or grow it don't eat it." Know that you are not alone. If you need a friend know that I am on this journey with you too. If you need additional support reach out to me. I would be happy to help in any way that I can.